I'm so glad you stopped by. I'm a photographer located in Peterborough, ON. I specialize in lifestyle photography and truly believe photos are an essential part of a good life.
A little about me to help you to get to know me better:
1. I live for: family, fur babies and the outdoors.
2. Although I have the mouth of a sailor, I believe its what makes me a genuine human being.
3. If I could own a Pet Hotel, I would and I believe that we can learn almost anything we need to know about life from dogs.
4. I'm 5 ft right on and my husband is 6,4.
5. I live by my favourite quote from Cheryl Strayed. "You don't have right to the cards you think you should have been dealt, you have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you're holding."
"I’ve done a couple of photo shoots with Heather now and every time I’m so relieved at how at ease I feel with her. Heather has a way of making you feel so comfortable and able to be yourself. I’m an introverted and reserved person but doing shoots with Heather she brings out the best side of you and really has a way of making you feel confident and secure with yourself. I highly recommend Heather for any of your photography needs! You will not be disappointed."